Current Status of Pakistan Energy label Fans
Advertisement & Tender Document "Design,Supply,Installation,Testing & Commissioning of On-Grid Solar Power System"
Meeting on Developing Comprehensive Energy Efficiency Criteria for inclusion in PC-1s
International Energy Efficiency Webinar December 20, 2016 at 10 AM
Stakeholder meeting with fan manufacturers and associations
Energy Audit in Industries/Buildings has been started
Facilitation of Establishment of Public Complaints Resolution Mechanism
Consultative Meeting with all Provinces,Gilgit-Baltistan and AJK Energy Department
3rd Joint Meeting on Developing Comprehensive Energy Efficiency Criteria for inclusion in PC-1s
EnergyLabel Authorization Certificate Distribution Ceremony at Ministry of Water and Power on Wednesday 27-7-16 at 2:30 pm
President of Pakistan assented the National Energy Efficiency & Conservation Bill 2016
Bid Document GROUP HEALTH INSURANCE of ECF
Auction of Vehicle
ANNUAL PROCUREMENT PLAN FOR 2015-16
National Energy Efficiency and Conservation Bill 2015 presented in National Assembly on 18 Feb 2016
Meeting with US Department of Energy (DOE) delegation on 10 Feb 2016
Meeting with US Department of Energy (DOE) delegation on 9 Feb 2016
Sessions Conducted in Beacon House, Peshawar Road for Girls and Boys on 20th January, 2016
MOU between ENERCON(MoWP) & PSQCA(MoST)
National Energy Efficiency & Conservation Awards 2015-2016
Meeting with Telecommunication Companies to Discuss shifting of Telecommunication Towers on Solar Energy
3rd Stakeholders Workshop on Energy Efficient Lighting is going to be held on 21st December 2015 at PC Hotel LAHORE
Expression For Interest (EOI) for Detailed Energy Audits of Industrial Units and Building.10-12-2015
Meeting of the Selective Task Force members for Developing Compliance Handbook of the building Code on 8-12-15 at 11:00 am
2nd Stakeholders Workshop on ENERCON-UNEP Project
36th Board Of Directors (BOD) Meeting and 14th Annual General Meeting (AGM) of ECF
ENERGY EFFICIENT HOUSING REPORT
LAUNCH OF BEC ON 12 TH FEB, 2014
1st Stakeholders Workshop on Efficient Lighting Project
UNEP Efficient Lighting NAMA Guidebook December 2013
• Devise energy conservation plans to avoid energy losses.
• Arrange for regular boiler/ furnace tune ups.
• Arrange for Steam System Surveys.
• Arrange for Electrical System Surveys.
• Switch to energy efficient lighting.
• Use high efficiency motors.
• Use variable speed drives.
• Determine the orientation of the building on its site.
• Construct room sizes appropriate from energy stand point.
• Whitewash the rooms for better use of lights.
• Put a wall section of 4 inch brick + 4 inch air space + 4 inch brick + 1 inch gypsum plaster outside whereas the air space should be filled with the following insulation.
• Use exhaust fans in kitchen/bathrooms.
• Tune up your vehicles regularly after every 15,000 Kms.
• Opt for joint commuting instead of using individual vehicle.
• Use bicycle or walk for short trips.
• Travel off peak hours. Avoid traffic congestion.
• Accelerate slowly & smoothly.
• Tune up your tractor and farm machinery regularly.
• Service your tube well/pumping station regularly.
• Do not use tube well in morning/evening peak electricity consumption hours.
• By using TOD meters installed on agricultural tube-wells, farmers may avail 75 paisas rebate per unit while operating tube wells between 10pm to 6am.
• Remember! Irrigation during day time results in vaporization of large quantities of water, which can be saved if crops are irrigated during night time.
• Minimize the use of heaters.
• Use solar panel geysers.
• Repair gas leakages immediately.
• Use daylight to the maximum.
• Avoid shopping after sunset.
• Avoid ironing between 5pm to 10pm.
• Use high efficiency electric fans.
© The National Energy Conservation Centre
Powered by: NITB